TwitterFacebook

As the old saying goes, where there’s smoke, there’s fire… and, these days, probably an explosive Samsung product or two. 

One of the company’s stores in Singapore mall AMK Hub caught fire early this morning, causing other stores in the center to close temporarily for safety precautions and cleaning, reports Singapore’s Straits Times. The blaze, which started in the store’s storage room, was quickly put out by water sprinklers and no one was hurt. 

The cause of the fire still hasn’t been determined, so we can’t make any wild assumptions just yet – but it’s just the latest in a long line of Samsung-related conflagrations.  Read more…

More about Singapore, Fire, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy Note7, and Samsung





Source link